Cowboy’s Mop Washer is a Professional Grade
PREMIUM MOP BUCKET
- Patented washing spray nozzle for wide disbursement and water agitation
- Molded overflow port with heavy-duty, crushproof drain hose
- Reinforced side press wringer
- Check valve hose connection to prevent backflow
Stainless steel wringer spring, hinge pins & brace bars
Directions for Use
AT A STATIONARY SINK or MOP BASIN
- Attach a standard water hose and make sure all connections are tight
- Place the drain hose in a sink or drain, with the Mop Washer sitting higher than the drain
- Turn on the hot water at the faucet to fill the Mop Washer and begin washing
- The nozzle creates a powerful spray that flushes away debris, washes the mop and displaces the dirty water with clean, hot water
- Plunge and flush the dirty mop until the water in the bucket is clear
- Dip the mop in a separate container of cleaning solution and then go out on the floor to mop
- Wash the mop as needed and repeat
TRADITIONAL/MOBILE USE OR WITH A JANITORIAL CART
- Lift the drain hose and thread it through the holes at the rear of the wringer to prevent draining while filling or while in use
- Connect to a standard hose as instructed and let the water fill to the desired level
- Turn off the water and disconnect the water hose
- Add soap or cleaning solution to the Mop Washer and roll out on the floor to begin mopping
- Once the mop is dirty, return to a mop basin or floor drain and simply lower the drain hose to empty the bucket – no need to lift and dump out the dirty water
- Reconnect and turn on the water to flush the Mop Washer, wash the mop, and repeat as needed
For consumer use only.
Pour utilisation a domicile seulement.
Para uso doméstico solamente.
Missouri City, TX 77459, USA
Cowboy’s® MOP WASHER® and its logo are registered trademarks of Lyn Cal, LLC. 2020.
Cowboy’s® MOP WASHER® y su logotipo son marcas registradas de Lyn Cal, LLC. 2020.
U.S. and Foreign Patents Pending.